At My Puppy Club we are always looking for new and exciting news to share with our fur-friends and their owners.
If you would like to share a blog post or article we would love to hear from you.
You are welcome to complete the form below.
Not all articles are published, however, so please read our guidelines to make sure yours is one of the lucky ones -
- Articles and blog posts should be 300 to 500 words (no less, no more)
- Subheadings should be added every 150 words
- Author's bio with up to 2 external links is welcomed
- Do not send images - we'll use our own
- If you have an image of a product please mention it in your submission and we'll contact you to request it.
- Blog posts that support the use of choker / correction chains, electronic collars or training devices will not be published.
- Dog training techniques which involve holding, laying on or making the dog submit will be sent to the rubbish bin where they belong.
- We only support training techniques which are based on positive techniques that teach and shape a dog's behavior, not crush their spirit. Please write with this in mind.
- Posts which are too salesy will also be banished.
- We provide interesting and entertaining information, and while we are happy to promote your idea, book or product, we want to do that in the context of these things.